Craftsuprint

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wednesday

Well what an exciting day, my friend who I haven't seen for 36 years (where's the time gone) came over to the UK and spent the day with me, it was such fun to be able to reminice about all the things we did as teenagers living in Rhodesia before Mr Mugabe came along. We would spend our eveings out clubbing till the early hours, a few hours sleep and then off to work.  Wow, now I need a good nights sleep and can not believe we went for weeks with only two to three hours a night.  I must be getting old.  We have promised each other to not let another 36 years go before we meet again (ha ha I would be 88 then).

Here's our latest edition as a made up card it is a decoupage and is available on http://www.craftsuprint.com/debra-jenkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment