Craftsuprint

Thursday 14 July 2011

Robins

Another Christmas card ,I thought it would be difficult to dream up Christmas cards in the middle of summer, but it's not a problem. Probably by Christmas I will be glad to do summer cards. It's like the fashion trade which I used to work in. We modelled summer clothes in winter with lots of goose pimples, and winter clothes in summer "Phew".
Joke......"Grandad" said the little boy,"Can you make a noise like a frog
Grandad....."Yes I suppose i could if i tried. Why do you ask?
Little Boy.....".Cos Granny said we could all go to Disney land when you croak"

Sorry it's been rejected twice, i don't know why, maybe me doing something wrong, I'll try again tomorrow. So No Christmas card.                                      ,

No comments:

Post a Comment